Thursday, February 8, 2007

On the Road Again

There are few attractions that justify enduring the indignities and uncertainty of today’s air travel. Representing Midwest chapters at a meeting of the Labor Party Interim National Council is one of them. Later this morning I take on my first adventure with our decidedly unfriendly skies in nearly a year The seasonal uncertain road conditions between Kansas City and my destination of Philadelphia, along with the economics of gasoline prices versus air fares, dictated this most reluctant decision to play by the rules of Homeland Security. Not wanting to consign my laptop to checked baggage I have opted to leave it behind so there will be no more updates of this blog until Monday. We will also resume our Daily Labor News Digest on the KC Labor site at that time.
Tough Times for Air Travelers

No comments: